Starting with Brock's birthday, I feel as if it's a whirlwind of celebrations (which I am completely fine with, just busy). First his birthday, Halloween, Troy's birthday, Thanksgiving, then getting ready to celebrate Christmas. Here's a little recap from November since the month flew by:
 |
| Celebrating Thanksgiving, Brock had the right idea..."Diiigg INNN!" I think Jeremy (and his mustache) was pretty excited to get in the kitchen and get busy preparing the Thanksgiving food. Another year celebrating as just our family but we got a fun Skype call from some much missed cousins and grandparents. |
 |
| With the intentions of making too much delicious food, we ended up with four of our traditional frozen turkey-pot-pie leftovers and they have truly been enjoyed! |
 |
| After filling our bellies, the boys relaxed with a game and Cael fell asleep in the exersaucer for his first time. |
 |
| (Back to the beginning of Novemeber) I love these pics of Cael playing with Grandpa M. |
 |
| "ooooing" at each other |
 |
| Waiting for breakfast. I promise I don't use movies as entertainment for Cael. The big bros were multitasking.... ya know, watching a movie and "playing with" Cael. |
 |
| Playing train. We even have a red caboose! |
 |
| Taste testing the piggies |
 |
| Why we always have at least five wet bibs lying around the house |
 |
| We went to Troy's Kindergarten Feast, here's our proud pilgrim chowing down at school |
 |
| Brock's creativity with his hot chocolate marshmallows. |
No comments:
Post a Comment