Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's Great to be Eight. An Eight-Year-Old's Answers

Troy said he was ready to be baptized a member of the LDS church when he was seven and he couldn't turn eight fast enough. We bought suit for our boys to wear for the special occasion of being baptized and confirmed a member. This handsome young man of ours was excited to wear it for his pictures and received many compliments from passerby's. Now for our traditional birthday questions:

Favorite song: What Does the Fox Say


Favorite color: Gold


Favorite movie: Big Hero 6


Favorite game: Rock em Sock em


Favorite food: Lasagna


Favorite dessert: Ice cream sundae with cake on the side


Favorite holiday: Christmas


What makes you happy: Going to a swimming pool. I just love swimming


If you could make one wish, what would you wish for: 
A genie for more wishes, haha! (And your first wish, Troy?) A lifetime supply of lasagna.


What would you like to be when you grow up:
Apache pilot on the gunner side. Professional skateboarder



Anything else to add: All of these years I’ve been wanting to be eight and now I’m finally eight. I want to make nice friends, work on flying my remote controlled helicopter, practice my skateboarding cuz I want to be a professional when I grow up. Erase the apache pilot, I want to be a pro skateboarder.


We are so happy to be sharing Troy's special day with friends and family. He won the hearts of many from our awesome ward in Washington. Troy has been sharing his testimony with the congregation every month since July and has commonly been referred to in other member's testimonies and lessons (he even had an older teenager share that he appreciated Troy's testimony on being a good example to his younger brothers and hopes that he can be like Troy when he grows up) Troy's knowledge, maturity, and faith often brings tears to our eyes. What a kid.


No comments: